good examples from CCIC and European cities/regions
This is an exclusive invitation to attend our round table conference on Taking Innovation Procurement to the Next Level at Clarion Hotel Conference, Gävle, Sweden, on the 3rd-4th of December 2014
The aim of the conference is to share experiences between leading practitioners, researchers and experts on innovation procurement in Europe, and to discuss how we can take Innovation Procurement to the next level – together. To the round table discussions we in Sweden and the Gävleborg region will bring our experiences from:
– Innovation Procurement X: Sweden’s largest and leading project for the development of generic models for innovation procurement (current cases: meal services for the elderly and “procuring the unbroken hip”)
– Electric Highways: The Swedish Transport Administration’s procurement of electric highways, Europe´s largest innovation procurement at the moment
– The Business Tailoring concept – taking innovation procurement to the private sector as a means of driving growth in regional SME:s (Industry logistics development).
…and we know from Your record that You have a lot to share with us at the round table.
Programme: 3/12 – Day 1, 9.30-16.30 Venue: Clarion Hotel Winn Conference, N Slottsgatan 6
Summary of the CCIC-project findings
Innovation Procurement in Europe (preliminary programme)
- Innovation Procurement X and the Business tailoring concept
Magnus Ernström, Regional development council of Gävleborg, Sweden
Sigrid Pettersén, Inköp Gävleborg (public procurement agency)
Arnfinn Fredriksson, Movexum (regional business incubator)
- The electric highways procurement – sustainable heavy transportation
Lisa Silvemark, Swedish Transport Authority, Sweden
- Best Value Procurement
Jaap Strating, City of Eindhoven, the Netherlands
- The Kangas project – procuring tomorrow’s sustainable city
Laura Ahonen, City of Jyväskylä, Finland
- Public- Private innovation in Procurement
Helena Christensen, Health Innovation Centre of Southern Denmark
- Innovation Procurement, a solution to our Societal Challenges
Björn Axelsson, Professor, Stockholm School of Business
Round table discussion
4/12 – Day 2, 9.30-13.00 Venue: Clarion Hotel Winn Conference, N Slottsgatan 9
Project development workshop ”The next level of Innovation Procurement”
REGISTER NOW: http://www.gavle.se/CCICconference3-4December2014
Registration open until the 21st of November 2014.
Limited number of participants. Free of charge for invited practioners, researchers and experts.